The Museums of Oklahoma City
Three days / two nights
- The National Cowboy Hall of Fame
- The State Capitol with its new Dome
- The Murrah Building National Memorial & Museum
- Governor’s Mansion
- China Painters Museum
- Firefighters Museum
- 45th Infantry Division Museum
- The Myriad Botanical Center with its Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
Just a few tidbits your group will enjoy from the diverse and enthralling collections at the above locations:
- The inspiring and moving memorial to the victims of the terrible bombing tragedy, with a docent-led tour of the Museum.
- The “End of the Trail” statue at the Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- The new dome on the State Capitol with its Indian Statue dramatically gracing the top.
- The fragrances of the Tropical Conservatory, a warm, moist “South Seas”-type experience.
- The best examples from around the world of the art of china painting.
- The memorabilia from Hitler’s apartment in Berlin, captured at the end of the War.
- Over 200 “Willie and Joe” GI cartoons from the pen of World War II’s Bill Mauldin.
- Historic fire fighting equipment and engines, one of the best collections anywhere.
Tour Can Include
Lunch and shopping time on your own in Bricktown, the newly renovated restaurant and shopping hub on the canal near downtown.