The Christmas Lights of Marshall, Texas
Two days / one night
Come see the spectacular CHRISTMAS LIGHTS OF MARSHALL, where millions of white lights illuminate displays all over town. Over 125,000 lights adorn the Courthouse alone. This is one of the nation’s largest coordinated Christmas light displays. Plus, see several East Texas treasures along the way!
In Marshall, your group can see the RAILROAD DEPOT and GINOCCHIO HOTEL and other historic sites in town. If your schedule accommodates, your group can take in the CARL HURLEY COMEDY SHOW, a good-time conversation with one of the funniest comics going today.
In addition to the lights and sites of Marshall, your group will enjoy stops at these engaging and intriguing East Texas must-sees:
- The SCOTTSVILLE CEMETERY, one of the State’s best collection of carved monuments, and its charming chapel.
- The T. C. LINDSEY GENERAL STORE in JONESVILLE, one of the Texas’ most complete old-time general stores, selected by Bob Phillips as one of “Texas’ Best 52 Offbeat Stops”.
- Plus, see a historical site important to Texas history most people have never seen, although it is right underneath their noses. A SURPRISE addition your group will really enjoy!
All in the company of one of our excellent Texas history speakers.
- Guided tour of the MARSHALL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
- Roundtrip luxury MOTORCOACH transportation
- ACCOMMODATIONS for one night in Marshall
- Historical tour of MARSHALL
- Two lunches and one dinner
The Marshall Christmas Lights Tour can be combined with a tour to JEFFERSON, one of Texas’ most popular 19th century towns.