Hill Country Christmas
See Fredericksburg and Salado decorated for Christmas!
Three days / two nights
Travel to the Texas Hill Country for a colorful, German-style old fashioned Christmas. In FREDERICKSBURG we will join their WEIHNACHTEN CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL, where your group will see the CHRISTMAS TREE PARK, the Arts and Crafts Fair, and the parade. Of course your group will have time to see the usual outstanding attractions there, such as the NIMITZ MUSEUM of WORLD WAR II.
On the third day we will stop in the charming village of SALADO for the famous lunch at the STAGECOACH INN.
There will be time scheduled for your group to shop at the many gift, antique and specialty stores in both Fredericksburg and Salado, so they may complete their holiday shopping list!
- Tour and winetasting at one of the many excellent wineries nearby in the rugged countryside outside off Fredericksburg.
- Group dinners both nights in Fredericksburg at gourmet restaurants
- Local after dinner entertainment, based on the schedule.
Your Holiday Trip Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in Fredericksburg with continental breakfast and baggage handling.
- Tour leadership by our Texas historians.