Heritage Tours presents another in its “TEACHING THROUGH TRAVEL” series of History Field Trips for Students and their Parents
San Jacinto & the Battleship Texas
The battlefield where Texas independence was won
Show your students the battlefield where Texas independence was won. Nothing can help them understand the battle more than seeing it firsthand.
Next to it is docked the mighty battleship Texas, refurbished and ready for action. What a thrill for students to roam its spacious decks and imitate how the sailors lived during several American wars.
- MOTORCOACH transportation with snacks and drinks on board, operated by a fully licensed and insured charter company
- SPEAKERS at the battlefield and the ship
- STUDY MATERIALS with suggested readings and keepsake notes
On this trip, your students will learn:
- how the Battle of San Jacinto won Texan independence and changed American and world history
- the history of the state’s iconic naval vessel
- what life aboard a US Naval vessel was truly like
Texas International Tours uses only fully licensed and insured motorcoach companies and full-time professional drivers.