The Best Little Courthouses in Texas!
Tour some of the most outstanding Courthouses in the Lone Star State
Two days / one night
Caldwell, Comal, Fayette, Lee and Milam County Courthouses – plus the STATE CAPITOL!
Texas is blessed with the nation’s best collection of 19th and 20th century courthouses, colorful and interesting monuments to local democracy. Our tour will take you to see the beautiful courthouses of Central Texas, in the towns of LOCKHART, NEW BRAUNFELS, LA GRANGE, GIDDINGS and CAMERON.
As an added bonus, we will tour our excellent STATE CAPITOL, including its new underground addition and Visitors Center. It’s the nation’s best! Our visit to Lockhart will include dinner, as that town has been written up in Texas Monthly, Travel/Holiday and The New York Times for its “Barbeque Wars,” making it about the best BBQ town in Texas.
Your group tour of five COURTHOUSES plus the STATE CAPITOLcan include:
- Private tours of the five courthouses.
- Private tour of the State Capitol, including the General Overview and the Special Architectural Tour.
- Lunch at The Capitol Grill inside the State Capitol in Austin and the BBQ dinner in Lockhart.
- Information reading packet.
- Overnight accommodations in New Braunfels, with continental breakfast.
- Luxury motor coach transportation, with drinks and snacks on board and gratuity for the driver.